07 Nights & 08 Days
Silk Road to Hunza (08 Days in the kingdom of Mountains)
Embark on an extraordinary journey along the legendary Silk Road, a cherished route treasured by travelers in Pakistan. Delve into the captivating tapestry of history and culture as you traverse the various segments of this iconic trail. With Dynamic Tours as your trusted companion, our professional Tour Guides will ensure a remarkable experience, offering insightful knowledge and seamless guidance throughout your exploration.
Discover the enchanting destinations along the Silk Road in Pakistan, from the border town of Sost to Gulmit, Hunza, Gilgit, Chilas, and beyond.
• Departure for the Silk Road from Lahore in an A/C Transport driven by an experienced driver. • Follow the motorway to Islamabad [Optional visit Khewra Salt Mine, Rohtas Fort] • Lunch in Abbottabad. • Drive over the Silk Road through the terrace fields of rice, pine forests and mountain villages of Chattar plains. • Cross the longest suspension bridge over the Indus River at Thahkot • Arrival at Besham • Overnight stay in a hotel.
• Departure for Hunza Valley via Karakoram Highway. • Sightseeing of Buddhist Rock-Carvings at Shatial. • Lunch. -•- Arrival at Thalaichi, Sightseeing of Nanga Parbat (8126 Meters) • It is a fascinating drive to the “Unique Place in the World” where at one point you can see the three majestic mountain ranges of the world i) The Himalayas ii) The Karakorams iii) The Hindu Kush. -•- Enter the famous Hunza Valley. • View of RakaPoshi peak (7788 Meters) known as the Taj Mahal of the mountains. • Arrival at Karimabad (Hunza Valley) after a long but fascinating drive. • Transfer to Hotel for overnight stay – Karimabad.
• Relaxing day in Karimabad • Explore the former capital of Hunza on your own • Baltit Fort visit • Overnight stay in Karimabad.
• Full day excursion to Upper Hunza Valley towards China Border. • Visit Sost Bazaar (Shopping opportunities of buying Chinese goods). • Overnight stay in Karimabad.
• You may do an optional excursion to Nagar Valley and Hopper glacier by Jeep. Your driver cum guide will help you get the jeeps. It is recommended to make a Pre-dawn trip to Duiker to see the sunrise as it touches the panorama of peaks around Karimabad. • Afternoon transfer to Gilgit. • Overnight stay in Karimabad.
• Departure for Naran. • Return drive along the KKH. • Lunch at Chilas [Visit Buddhist Rock Carving Near Chilas, Pakistan] • Arrival at Naran in the evening. Explore the place on your own. • Overnight stay.
• Saif ul Malook National Park visit • Departure for Islamabad. • Lunch at a local restaurant. • Overnight stay at hotel in Islamabad
• Departure for Lahore. [Optional Visit: Taxila is an ancient City, and it was hub of Buddhism and is famous for archaeological remain of Buddhism (Dharmarajika complex and stupa). Visit the Taxila museum and archeological sites of Julian and Sirkap.]